The website www.egotier.com ("Website") is operated by EGOTIER, whose company details are stated in our Legal Notice.
On this Website, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to EGOTIER and the terms "you" and "your" refer to the user of this Website ("User/s").
What are cookies?
Cookies are files which store and recover information on the user’s browsing or use of a website.
What types of cookies are there?
The classification of cookies into a series of categories is explained below:
- According to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain managed by their owner, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: these are sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain not managed by their owner, but by another entity.
- According to how long they remain activated
- Session cookies: allow data to be collected and stored while user access to a web lasts and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: the data collected remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a determined period.
- According to their purpose
- Technical cookies: these allow browsing and the use of the various existing options or services. They also enable the use of certain supplements which complete the website functions and allow the addition of security elements, identify the user session, enable payment portals, etc.
- Cookies on preferences or personalisation: these can record information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics such as, for example, language, the number of results to show when searching, the aspect or content of the service depending on the type of browser used to access the service, etc.
- Cookies for analysis or measurement: these allow a follow-up and analysis of user behaviour on the websites to which they are linked, including a quantification of the impact made by ads.
- Cookies for individualised advertising: these store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed in order to offer specific advertising.
What types of cookies are used on the Website?
- Own cookies
- For personalisation
- For analysis
- Third party cookies
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=fr
- Criteo: https://www.criteo.com/privacy/ccpa-privacy-policy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Microsoft: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/privacystatement
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/cookies
- Effiliation: https://www.effiliation.com/en/privacy-policy
- Awin: https://www.awin.com/fr/politique-de-confidentialite
- Linkedin: https://fr.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=homepage-basic_footer-cookie-policy
- TikTok: https://ads.tiktok.com/i18n/official/policy/privacy?
The User can obtain information on the transfers to third countries made, where appropriate, by third parties in their respective privacy and/or cookie policies.
In the event that the cookies on the Website are extended or modified, the Cookies Policy will be duly updated.
Google Analytics 4
A special mention should be made of the new version of the analysis tool Google Analytics 4 (GA4). In relation to User privacy, GA4 has implemented changes to comply with data protection regulations.
Subject to your consent, we will use GA4 for statistical purposes to understand how you interact with our Website without Google personally identifying each visitor. In this regard, please note that GA4 does not record or store IP addresses on any server but uses an event and parameter-based metrics model, which is the information it records on domains and servers in the EU. In this way, greater protection of User privacy is ensured.
GA4 collects only granular data on approximate location and device characteristics within this context. Furthermore, GA4 will only include estimated data of Users who have consented to the use of identifiers.
In addition, we would like to inform you that we have enabled Google Analytics Advertising Features, from which you can opt-out by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on on your device, via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
How do I allow or block cookies?
The User can set the conditions for cookies through the settings panel provided in the Website upon access.
Also the User can consult the options and instructions given by his/her browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=esttp://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
These browsers are subject to updating and alterations, so that we cannot guarantee that they are fully adjusted to your browser version.
The User must remember that if third party cookies are accepted, they can only be removed by using the browser options.
Questions and contact
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.