The website www.egotier.com ("Website") is operated by EGOTIER, whose company details are stated in our Legal Notice.
On this Website, the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to EGOTIER and the terms "Internet users", "you" and "your" refer to the user of this Website ("User/s").
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
The contents of the Website are exclusively intended for persons over fourteen (14) years of age, and therefore, when the user registers on the Website to receive newsletters, he/she declares that he/she is of that age. To this end, EGOTIER reserves the right to ask the user, at any time, to provide proof of age. In the event that EGOTIER verifies that the user is not of the required age or that the User does not comply with EGOTIER's request, or does not comply correctly, EGOTIER will proceed to deregister the User.
Once the User registers on the Website, EGOTIER will communicate the account and passwords to the User through the contact method indicated by the User.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Accordingly, the User agrees to:
- Respect the rest of the Users of the Website.
- Not to make comments or post content that is (i) illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, derogatory or violent; and/or (ii) inappropriate or unrelated to the business of EGOTIER, its products and/or services.
- Not to perform any act intended to damage, render useless and/or overload the Site or to prevent, in any way, its normal use and/or operation.
- Do not transmit any content that may contain viruses, scripts, or scripts or other malicious code or programs with destructive or deleterious properties or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or hardware.
- Not interfere with or condition in any way the security of the Website or abuse the resources, services and products available on it.
- Not to access, modify, adapt and/or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise interfere with the Website.
- Not to insert any data or hyperlinks on the Website, except those expressly authorised by EGOTIER in accordance with the provisions of the "Links Policy" set out below.
- Not to request login information or access an account belonging to another User.
- Do not perform any action that could disable, overburden or impair the proper functioning of the Website.
- Not to create more than one personal account per User.
- Not to use the account registered on the Website for financial purposes.
- Not to share your credentials or perform any act that compromises the security of your account.
- Communicate to EGOTIER, via the account email@example.com any security and confidentiality incident related to its User account.
- Log out of your User account once you have finished accessing and using the Website.
EGOTIER endeavours to maintain the Website in good working order, avoiding errors or, if necessary, repairing them, and keeping the content of the Website duly updated. However, EGOTIER does not guarantee the availability and continuity of access to the Website or the absence of errors in its content, nor does it guarantee that the Website will be updated in a timely manner.
EGOTIER reserves the right to make changes, deletions and/or updates to the information contained on the Website, its configuration or presentation at any time.
Notwithstanding the above mentioned, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED, THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WHEREVER PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, CHARGES, OR FEES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR TRANSACTIONS THAT OCCUR THROUGH THE SERVICES OFFERED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, COSTS AND ATTORNEYS' FEES, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE OR DOWNTIME. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Access to the Website and the use that may be made of any information contained therein, are made under the sole responsibility of the User.
User is also responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of the account and login information.
EGOTIER cannot be held responsible in the following cases:
- For any damage and/or prejudice that may result, directly or indirectly, from accessing or using the information contained on the Website and, in particular, information concerning third parties other than EGOTIER, including, but not limited to, those caused by the introduction of viruses and/or by computer attacks.
- For any damage and/or prejudice that users may suffer as a result of inappropriate use of the Website or breakdowns, interruptions, absences and/or communication faults.
- For any damage and/or harm to the user's software or hardware resulting from access to the Website.
- For any infringement of the Website, or any of its elements, committed by an entity other than EGOTIER.
- For any infringement resulting from the User's failure to implement timely updates/versions received from EGOTIER.
- For any incident, suspension, interruption or failure of the Internet that prevents the availability and/or continuity of access to the Website.
The person identified, in each case, as the sender of the comment is responsible for it. In no case does the comment reflect the opinion of EGOTIER.
EGOTIER is not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or irregularities that may be contained in the comments published, nor for any damage that may result from the inclusion of the comments.
The User who publishes the comment grants EGOTIER, on any type of medium, the rights of reproduction, use, distribution, public communication or any other type of activity on it.
The User also declares that he/she is the owner of the rights to the comments, if any, or guarantees that he/she has the necessary rights and authorizations from the author for their use by EGOTIER.
EGOTIER is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by the use, reproduction, distribution or public communication or any other type of activity carried out on the contents protected by intellectual property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having duly obtained the necessary authorization from the owners to carry out the use that the User intends to make.
EGOTIER has profiles on some social networks (such as, Facebook and Instagram), in order to inform and offer products and/or services.
EGOTIER can carry out the following actions:
- Access the public information of the User's profile.
- Send individual messages through social networking channels, where permitted.
- Update the profile status to be displayed in the User's profile.
EGOTIER reserves the right to organise contests, promotions, giveaways, raffles, and/or sweepstakes through its social network accounts.
EGOTIER may include third party advertising and/or sponsorship content on the Website. Advertisers and sponsors are solely responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website is in full compliance with any regulation which, in each case, may be applicable.
Consequently, EGOTIER cannot be held responsible for any errors, inaccuracies and/or irregularities that may be included in the advertising content or that of the sponsors, nor for the non-compliance with the regulations in force.
- a) Links to the Website
Third parties who intend to include on their website ("Linking website") a link to the Website, or a frame with the Website, must necessarily obtain the prior written consent of EGOTIER.
Under no circumstances does the authorization granted by EGOTIER mean that it approves, promotes, guarantees and/or recommends the content and/or services of the Linking website or that it is responsible for the content thereof.
The Linking website must comply with the regulations in force and may not host any content, whether its own or that of third parties, that is illegal and/or harmful (violent, racist, denigrating, etc.) and/or inappropriate or irrelevant to EGOTIER products and/or services.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the above conditions, EGOTIER will immediately revoke the consent granted to the Linking website, which will remove the link.
- b) Links to other websites
The Website may include various links that allow the User to access other Internet websites ("Linked websites").
Under no circumstances does the existence of Linked Websites imply recommendation, promotion, identification and/or compliance by EGOTIER with the statements, content and/or services provided through the Linked websites.
INTELLECTUAL/INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights, designs, databases, underlying software, including source codes, as well as the various elements that make up the Website, including texts, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings, colour combinations, etc. ("Content"), its structure, selection and order, are the property of EGOTIER or, where applicable, its licensors.
The distinctive signs appearing on the Website are the property of EGOTIER or its licensors.
Likewise, the domain name on which the Website is hosted is the property of EGOTIER or its licensors.
Unauthorised use of the Content, as well as damage to the intellectual and industrial property rights of EGOTIER or its licensors, may give rise to the exercise of the actions that legally correspond to it and to the responsibilities that may arise from it.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update, 11 July 2023.